Just a note: I think #wowWork should be the next great thing to highlight our students. What is that? Simple--work our students do that is Worthy Of the World. Can you tag something your students have done and share it out using the #wow tag?
I've always thought that Linoit was under-utilized by most students, but this is not the case here. It's a web tool that is worth thinking about to focus on note-taking or information processing.
This is one of those moments where a student synthesizes his knowledge by organizing his learning.
I think he (and this) are #WOW ....Worthy Of the World.
- hyperlinked multiple Linoit canvases together to make a final product.
- material he had to look up is referenced.
- material we covered in class is pulled from notes without attribution.
- sustainability of a population is discussed according to specified parameters.
- color-coded to create meaning.