Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Self-Differentiation Project on Stellar Evolution

My students often self-differentiate, adapting their skill sets and their interests to share their knowledge.   This is a one day project that my upper level astronomy students completed on stellar life cycles.  They were given three options for showing me their understandings, and many ideas resulted.

One thing I noticed was that these kids need some copyright attribution work.  Pictures, and music, are subject to copyright, a fact which many of them seem to have missed.  So while I am comfortable with the work, I see a chance to improve my craft, and that of my students.



Toon Doo
Shared Google Docs https://docs.google.com/present/view?id=ddmzdjgh_30hhnthkdd

PowerPoint 

VREP Blender Movie 

Creative Writing


How do you differentiate in your classroom without a lot of stress?   I'm thrilled to see ideas AND hear about teaching kids responsible copyright use.

No comments:

Post a Comment